Thursday, January 6, 2011

Feeling the change!

Hey!

New year has brought miracles or maybe it is just me who wants to see it in that way.
Guys! This month is gonna rock. (Si, i am not kidding!)

Normally, i did never have a list for the new year. Ok, i would not say never probably. This year, i have. At least, for this month.

This month's challange will be to convince a shopping mall's responsible person to develop waste seperation system in the food court. This may sound like an unnecessary or exhausting work to you, but believe it or not, it is my dream...

Yes, sometimes i have some weird dreams!
Wish me good luck, because on TUESDAY i ll go to meet a person from one of the biggest shopping malls in Istanbul. Yes, finally i got a chance to talk at least. You see, it is such easy to be happy!

Lessons to be learned:


1) Never stop trying!
2) Appreciate when it is deserved! So, biig applause to me that i almost finished writing my SoP!
3) Don't watch 'Copying Beethoven' after midnight! it can cause an unstoppable feeling to run, scream, dream at the same time!


Cheers!!

To whom it may wonder: i still keep my first and 3rd months' challanges. unpacked food has not been that successfull project for me these days!

Tomorrow: upcycling and JOY!