Monday, December 26, 2011

A story, a girl & many thanks!

Dear All,

I am happy! i know i didn t write too much since i went to Leeds but believe me it was only bec of the curse that finally found me!

Let me start from the beginning:
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who was hardly studying. Mark the words, not studying hard! She thought she did study anyways, and she also thought that it was just normal for a student to study that much... There were green trees, beautiful rivers, pink houses and stuff (imagine something cute) in her life.

But there was one girl who knew what 'studying' means! Despite being very close friend of the little girl, she was complaining about the people who don t understand her when she had no time. Literally! One day, like many others, she told the little girl that she was going to study... like HELL! The little girl, as always, ignored (let s say did not want to hear) her. What she did not know was, that time she was cursed!

That girl was me! and the other girl was my Roomy! For the last two and a half months, i was struggling with... Ok, again let s start from the beginning:

First of all, i refused to change! First weeks, in my claender include first 4- 5 weeks, were the period that i was NOT supposed to study! Life was not that easy and to be honest made it very clear that it won t work. When i received my first assignment's grade, i had been shaken with the reality that i hardly passed :S Sigh!!

In the following period, i tried to adapt to the system and i guess the system tried to understand me as well! The latter, probably, found it really funny! The more i understood, the more i believed i was cursed: What the HELL!! i studied a LOT! i mean when i studied less than 3 hours a day, i was feeling like i haven t done anything!

You know what, hell became a nice place! Despite losing many stuff and breaking many others and getting mad due to studying and burning my nerves, good things happened. i learned one more thing about myself: i CAN study! i am proud to say that, bec i studied as i have never done before! Seriously, this is a capability and i am flattered to discover my brandnew capability!

As you may notice, that curse was a bless and i can t thank more to my Roomy for triggering that change!

i have many other thanks to people who made my life easier during this semester!
i have finally had a friend from my class. i mean lifetime friend:D
i have amazing friends in my flat and i met many precious people in our residence.
i have my 'girlies' group!
i have CeC who was with me from the beginning!
i had a special friend who has had many stories to tell and many recipes to cook!
No need to tell, my volvox and my family... they were always with me!

After writing those, let me tell you one more thing! Sİnce i know how the system works now, i may create more time to write about sustainability! YAY! i missed it!

Lessons to be learned:

1) Keep learning!
2) Keep loving!!
3) Keep in touch :D

Cheers!!